Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Indie Bundle #3 Now Includes Old Bundle

Phoronix: Humble Indie Bundle #3 Now Includes Old Bundle

For those that missed it, after the Humble Indie Bundle #3 was already upped by adding "Steel Storm" to the bundle when the sales price approached one million dollars, another bonus has been added. Now when purchasing this collection of DRM-free, multi-platform games where you "pay what you want", if the price exceeds the floating average purchase price (currently at $5.35 USD), you'll also receive all the titles from the second bundle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

i think this guys have gotten it right somehow. looks like sales are going strong.

i just hope that earlier adopters will also be given an option to expand their purchase.

Comment

So if the Linux guys begin to offer much less money and thus drop the average price that means that almost everyone will have access to the old games as well?

Comment

Freaking fantastic news, the second bundle was the one I missed out on...

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
          i now ordered the humble indie bundle 3 for 13,37USD but only because of "steel storm its a real cool game"
          If I understand this right though, the Steel Storm guys get nothing.
          Last edited by PsynoKhi0; 05 August 2011, 12:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

And a new game has been added: Atom Zombie Smasher.

Comment

Working...
            X