X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignite is coming to Linux

Hi

Ignite is coming to Linux:

"W odpowiedzi na moje zapytanie, Nemesys Games potwierdziło plan przygotowania portu na Linuksa. Wydanie gry Ignatie planowane jest na kwiecień 2011 (nie wiadomo czy wersja na Linuksa będzie wydana w tym samym terminie czy też trochę p?źniej)."

English Translator:

"In response to my enquiry, Nemesys Games confirmed the plan of the preparation of the port for Linux. Giving the Ignatie game is being scheduled for April 2011 (it isn't known whether the version to Linux will be issued in the same time or also a bit later)."

Trailer:

Ignite is a 3D arcade racing game with a unique game-play where you have to combine racing skills with proper strategy to succeed! Hit as many objects as pos...

Ignite is coming to Linux

Has this bern confirmed recently? I can't seem to find any news about it. It would definately take the place as the best looking Racing game on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by klje View Post
      Has this bern confirmed recently? I can't seem to find any news about it. It would definately take the place as the best looking Racing game on Linux.
      Two days ago send e-mail to Nemesys Games:

"There are potential plans to develop the game on the Mac and maybe Linux
      if it proves to be a platform worth developing for. Please, stay tuned
      to our media outlets to keep fully up to date. We can also add you to
      our media list if you would like, to be informed on any major happenings
      concerning the game. If you have any other questions please, feel free
      to ask.

Thanks,

--
      Zach Zebrowski

Nemesys Games
      Tel: 36 (30) 510 3192
      Twitter: Nemesyshu
      E-mail: [email protected]
      Web: http://www.nemesys.hu
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/NemesysGames"

Comment

Thanks for the information.

I think we might as well consider the whole "if it proves to be a platform worth developing for" as a no. If they don't see any potential in Linux now, I don't think they will in the next couple of Years either - and after that, the game will probably join the hundreds of old games that You might as well run in Wine.

One might have hoped that they would have put Mac and Linux in the same "pool", so to speak - thinking that they might as well port it for Linux if they were to port it to Mac anyway.

Oh well... their loss.

Comment

Turns out Ignite is coming to Linux anyway!! Thanks, Nemesys! :-)

Definitely a must-have!!

Comment

"If you make a game, the users will come. More spcifically, the Linux users... Everyone wants some enterainment on their platform of choice and we would like to deliver to such requsts from the community. We've recieved a lot of inqueries over the past few months with our releases and upcoming titiles from those that are curious about a Linux port. We can finally say, yes! We are going to be porting our titles to Linux to accomadate those who are among the most eager to be gaming on their platform."

There have been many requests by Linux users in the past asking for ports of our games to Linux, so we decided to accommodate them!

Comment

I just join in,The future Exchange

Comment

Working...
              X