No announcement yet.

Catalyst 11.7 is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your confirmation. So apperently they've fixed nothing and also created a new bug It's a joke it's all a fucking joke.

Comment

Could any of you guys check what version CCC is reporting? I'm pretty sure I have it installed properly but Catalyst is reporting version 11.6. Is this correct or did I screw up? (I want to be sure about this before complaining about the bottom right hand corner bug)

Comment

Originally posted by hoeding View Post
        Could any of you guys check what version CCC is reporting? I'm pretty sure I have it installed properly but Catalyst is reporting version 11.6. Is this correct or did I screw up? (I want to be sure about this before complaining about the bottom right hand corner bug)
        You should stop X, go to a tty, remove /etc/ati, and re-install. That should fix the version number. It showed 11.7 to me :P

Comment

Melku is right,

Updating the fglrx stuff doesn't update the ATI database. Don't get your waders in a wad if the numbers are a bit weird, the important bit is the version of the fglrx kernel driver.

Comment

Well, I have to use "SWCursor" again, the cursor doesn't show up on the external screen, that was ok with 11.6

Comment

Still Problems on Radeon HD 5650

No change for this problem neither:

Comment

google earth and other opengl apps segfaulting

i too get the segfaults in google earth and other open gl apps since 11.7 also still get right side mouse freeze and my tray and digital clock are missing I also get the same symtom as the post before this one by mweiss38 states-when I exit an opoengl 3d game i was playing called Nexuiz
                Last edited by transister; 31 July 2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I have done some experimenting, if I have normal cursor and run X, kde shows location of both screens to be "absolute", if I use kde or xrandr to change crt to RigtOf then the cursor becomes visible on external screen.
                  I'm thinking this may be xrandr bug?

Comment

Working...
                  X