Favorite MK Ninja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite MK Ninja

My Favorite MK ninja of all time is Ermac. Who is yours?
    Scorpion,
    Sub Zero,
    or Ermac

Why do you need a ninja? Kano has much cooler fatalities... (btw. MK4's Jarek has the fatality from Kano).

Comment

Doesn't Jade, Frost, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Mileena and Kitana count as ninjas too?

Comment

Well, if you like to, but when you look at MK1 the best ninja would be Sub Zero. Freeze was a bit faster to execute than Scorpion's speer. And the fatality was also fun, until you got the SNES version

Comment

Why do you need a ninja? Kano has much cooler fatalities... (btw. MK4's Jarek has the fatality from Kano).
          i finally remember why did this word sound so familiar to me

Comment

Raiden is my favorite... second place for me goes to Sub Zero.

Comment

Yes, Raiden is in some MK variants maybe even too strong, as the flying move is very hard to block. It's also no real fun to fight against Kintaro.

Comment

I think as a whole, the bosses just got cheaper and cheaper.

I did think of all of MK1, Liu Kang had the easiest fatality to pull off when using a joystick... primarily because I could never get used to using a stick. Block+spin the stick around.

The SNES version of MK... ooh... Sweat Edition.

Comment

SNES had gray blood, an uppercut on frozen body as SubZero's fatality and the jumps have been much longer. Usually you would land before your opponent, on SNES you land after and usually you could use the sweep attact directly.

Comment

Working...
                  X