Iraq's economy is Booming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq's economy is Booming

I consider myself somewhat of a trend watcher. It's not hard to pick up on a pattern, and I know I'm not alone. Something I've noticed over the past few years is how reports seem to revolve around the same few cities over there.

It looks like someone finally addressed the rest.... or the majority.... of Iraq?

Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Skype and more.

It begs the question.....

Can Iraq have a booming economy and a civil war at the same time? I don't see how it can.

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing View Post
    Can Iraq have a booming economy and a civil war at the same time? I don't see how it can.
    I actually heard about this story a few days ago on Michael Savage or another news show.

Yes, a civil war is going on (depending upon who you ask) but it still is experiencing an economic boom. This is happening due to inflation increasing, unemployment decreasing, and the growth of national income increasing. This can all happen while a civil war is going on -- keeping in mind this isn't a traditional civil war. I am sure once the insurgent issues/civil war is addressed the economic growth will be tremendously higher than it is now as displaced families return to their home, rebuild, etc... Give Iraq at least a few years, and I am sure it will also have a booming tourist industry.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X