Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverStone Raven RV03

Phoronix: SilverStone Raven RV03

It's that time of the summer again to look at another SilverStone chassis. This time up for review is the SilverStone Raven RV03, which is the successor to the previously reviewed Raven RV01 and Raven RV02. The third-generation Raven carries a lower introductory retail price, improved cooling over the RV02, greater storage capabilities, and support for fitting an SSI EEB Extended ATX motherboard.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great... another "I came from The Matrix" chassis. Well, if they keep making them it's because they keep selling them...

Comment

Always been a fan of SilverStone.... I however settled with an Antec P183 and don't have any regrets.

Comment

I am using Silver Stone for long time. I am big fan of Silver Stone and the Raven RV03 has great features and aspects. This is third generation of Raven. The most liked feature by me is its storage capacity.

Comment

Working...
        X