Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to download test profile data for Phoronix Test Suite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download test profile data for Phoronix Test Suite?

Hi,

I'm new to Phoronix Test Suites. Trying to run some test on our product design using Phoronix Test Suites. I have installed the Phoronix Test Suites on Linux Fedora Core 14 OS. When I run ./phoronix-test-suite list-tests, I'm getting the following message:

No tests found. Please check that you have Internet connectivity to download test profile data from OpenBenchmarking.org. The Phoronix Test Suite has documentation on configuring the network setup, proxy settings, and PHP network options. Please contact Phoronix Media if you continuing to experience problems.

I have the internet connection ready but I'm not sure if i need to run commands to download the test profile?

Please advice & Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

The test profile data should download test profiles / suites if there is Internet connectivity... Are you using a proxy or anything for the system?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your response. I only found out that the company need authorization for internet access. Once it is authorized, i manage to see the list of available tests.

Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
      X