Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Seattle / Bellevue Washington Meet-Up

Phoronix: Phoronix Seattle / Bellevue Washington Meet-Up

For those looking to discuss the Phoronix Test Suite / OpenBenchmarking.org with Linux benchmarking, Linux kernel power regressions, graphics drivers, or any other Phoronix topics, I'll be in the Seattle and Bellevue areas next week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Don't forget to visit Valve when you're there ;-)

Comment

Don't forget to visit Microsoft while you're there!
      Maybe they explain you how to peg faulty BIOSes and solve the power regression. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TeoLinuX View Post
        Don't forget to visit Microsoft while you're there!
        Maybe they explain you how to peg faulty BIOSes and solve the power regression. LOL
        Valve, as opposed to Microsoft, is pretty happy to take people on the trips through its offices ;-)

Comment

I'm wondering if I would be more scared to meet Steve Ballmer or Gabe Newell

Comment

Keep us posted on any times or plans. I don't have any particular topics to discuss that are Phoronix specific, but I'm always up for an excuse to get drinks.

Comment

Have you thought about visiting Likewise? (The people who are doing their own SMB/Active Directory implementation for Linux)

Comment

ooh, i live right next to everett. can't help with a boeing tour though.

if you like greek food, go to Costa's! it's in seattle and they have the best greek food. and get the combination plate. the portions have gotten a little smaller for the price than they used to be, but it's not too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                X