Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo for Windows coming soon

Hi everyone,

just wanted to note that the Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo is expected to be released this week at best, otherwise next week is the date you should be waiting for if you're still having Windows installed.

Folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads' up that we're getting pretty close to releasing the Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo for Windows. The Beta Demo will allow instant action play against bots as well as online multiplayer. The purpose of the Beta Demo is to test the game on a large variety of hardware configurations and get gameplay feedback from the community. The development team feels they're pretty close to being ready to release this so it could come out this week but for safety sake I'd say it should be out within two weeks.

We have a few fan sites in tomorrow to play the full game and I'm sure they'll be sharing their comments pretty soon afterward.

- d2kx

#edit: If you're wondering why that thread exists, I haven't known that it's for Windows only some minutes ago and wasn't able to delete it. But maybe someone is still interested. Let's try Wine then.
    Last edited by d2kx; 09 October 2007, 11:15 AM.
Working...
X