Easy Digital Photo Recovery Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Digital Photo Recovery Software

FreshCrop has been creating easy-to-use and award winning photo recovery software for Windows and Mac since 2001. With MediaRECOVER photo and data recovery software and services recovery of lost files from all digital camera media and hard drives is easy.

I have some important data in my corrupt pen drive. Can this software can save my data.

Comment

Dear MaxDaniel..!
      You can also go for another efficient data recovery software for both MAC & Windows, but as you have to recovery your data from corrupted pen drive then i will suggest you to go for "Kernel for FAT and NTFS" data recovery software, it can recover data from your corrupted pen drive because your pen drive has fat file system and it is compatible with it. Through user friendly interface you can scan your pen drive and then preview your lost data on it & then you have the choice to save all files at once or some selective files to your location.

Comment

Hey EmmaW!!
        Thanks for reply. I was so worried about my data. Can you suggest any of the software for this purpose?

Comment

Working...
        X