Radeon 9000 (R200 Series) and Xorg 7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fragadelic View Post
    The gatos stuff should have been merged into Xorg already so you should be good. The info on the gatos site regarding ati.2 should give you the options you need to get TV out working. Sorry I forgot to mention this in my previous post.
    Humm, that is very good news. I will try it, and if works fine I will post it here, and finnalu proceed to install openSUSE 10.2 on my laptop.

Comment

The gatos stuff should have been merged into Xorg already so you should be good. The info on the gatos site regarding ati.2 should give you the options you need to get TV out working. Sorry I forgot to mention this in my previous post.

I tested, and tryed a all bunch off different options according ot what I found on the internet, but was neve able to get TV-out working. I allays got just a bunch of lines on the TV.

Are you sure th TV-out has been merged with Xorg? From what I have read, it seemed that only tv-in was merged (see http://gatos.sourceforge.net/theater_out.php).

Comment

You may be correct. There is a link to a patch for tv out there though that should work for you.

Comment

You may be correct. There is a link to a patch for tv out there though that should work for you.
          I tryed, but still to no avail. I am subsribing now to the gatos-devel and hope that with their help I get it working.

Comment

Hopefully you get it working.

Comment

Working...
            X