No announcement yet.

Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches no longer apply after radeonsi cleanup. I see your stats7 branch, should I pull from there? It would be easier for me if you always keep the same branch and rebase when needed.

Comment

• I just pushed the new branch an hour ago, you're fast

According to Linus & other git pros, it's bad git hygiene to rebase a public branch?

Comment

• Originally posted by curaga View Post
        I just pushed the new branch an hour ago, you're fast

According to Linus & other git pros, it's bad git hygiene to rebase a public branch?
        It is also happening on official git mesa, today the broadwel branch was rebased for example.
        This would be to make easier to me, so I dont' need to change my scripts (which can run from a crontab even when I have no access at my system).

I just updated on stats7.

Comment

• OK, how about I make a "stats-rebased" branch that always has the latest for the script?

Comment

• Originally posted by curaga View Post
            OK, how about I make a "stats-rebased" branch that always has the latest for the script?
            OK, thanks.

Comment

• Anyway to add Gallium Nine Mesa Patchset to your drivers oibaf?

Comment

• Serious sam3 gray textures:
                http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800...0/689/bjx9.png

In wine steam some of games reports lack of shader model 3.0 support.
                I have vendor and device id set for my card.
                Few weeks ago everything works fine...

Comment

• Dota 2 white screen

I ran into an issue yesterday (after both Dota 2 and Mesa updates). When playing Dota 2 the textures/screen will temporarily go white (and sometimes black) for a couple of seconds.

Heres a recording of when it happens: 20MB mkv. You'll notice that is happens when placing a rock on the ground. It also happens sometimes when rolling over a rock and when a tower gets destroyed.

I have a Radeon HD5770 and this has never happened before. Has anybody experienced similar problems recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by joh??n View Post
                    I ran into an issue yesterday (after both Dota 2 and Mesa updates). When playing Dota 2 the textures/screen will temporarily go white (and sometimes black) for a couple of seconds.

Heres a recording of when it happens: 20MB mkv. You'll notice that is happens when placing a rock on the ground. It also happens sometimes when rolling over a rock and when a tower gets destroyed.

I have a Radeon HD5770 and this has never happened before. Has anybody experienced similar problems recently?
                    I have similar issues with World of Warcraft. On my test desktop, the Radeon HD5550 produces a rainbow color effect for all the textures. If I look at certain areas, the framerate drops to unplayable speeds. With OpenGL selected, the game will crash with a fatal exception. Something about being unable to read memory.

My laptop, which has hybrids graphics of a HD4200 and HD5470, the HD5470 does the exact same thing as the 5550 in my desktop.

Comment

• Hello,

I try using the experimental driver, and I am not sure if I did everything correctly. I have core i5 with Intel Hd4600, without dedicated gfx card. Can you confirm that I switched to newest Gallium drivers correcty? How can I verify that?

glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version":
                      OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 10.1.0-devel

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X