Page 129 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1374

Thread: Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by gutigen View Post
    Vdpau working again, awesome However GPU hangs when using lots of 2D stuff (especially flash and other browser components) still happen. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
    Can confirm. I opened an image (in the stock image thing on Trusty), changed to another image, and boom, lockup :/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by oibaf View Post
    I disabled building nine since it bitrots with current mesa master. If/when nine will be updated I can re-add it again.

EDIT: I suspect nine will not have a great future until it will be included in mesa, it often conflicts, especially the prerequisite patches to the state tracker. Glx_mesa_query_renderer extension may improve this.
    Re-synced again, and yes, Glx_mesa_query_renderer is already integrated into nine and number of supplied patches decreased by one. Also comming OGL 4.5 compatibility with DX coordinate system should help get rid of another few commits

Quote Originally Posted by okias View Post
    Re-synced again, and yes, Glx_mesa_query_renderer is already integrated into nine and number of supplied patches decreased by one. Also comming OGL 4.5 compatibility with DX coordinate system should help get rid of another few commits
    I guess it can be merged into Mesa now. When the D3D1x state tracker was merged, it was in an unusable state. Nine is in a lot better state than that. Also, Nine seems to have users now, which makes it an important project.

Great, thanks for keeping it updated, I added it again to the PPA, compiling now .

Quote Originally Posted by marek View Post
    I guess it can be merged into Mesa now. When the D3D1x state tracker was merged, it was in an unusable state. Nine is in a lot better state than that. Also, Nine seems to have users now, which makes it an important project.
    That would be great.

I just wonder is anyone tried tor use nine with ILO?

Default Wine patched for D3D9 State Tracker and Gallium Nine

Hi everyone. I created a PPA for the patched wine required to use Gallium Nine and the D3D9 State Tracker

https://launchpad.net/~commendsarnex...ive/ubuntu/ppa

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by sarnex View Post
    Hi everyone. I created a PPA for the patched wine required to use Gallium Nine and the D3D9 State Tracker

https://launchpad.net/~commendsarnex...ive/ubuntu/ppa

Enjoy

Welcomed. Please keep it updated, Thanks in advance.

Unity seems to be broken on Ubuntu 14.04 and 14.10 since yesterdays update (Ubuntu loads after login, but Unity is invisible).

Quote Originally Posted by gutigen View Post
    Unity seems to be broken on Ubuntu 14.04 and 14.10 since yesterdays update (Ubuntu loads after login, but Unity is invisible).
    Which driver/card?

Quote Originally Posted by reCAPTCHA View Post
    Which driver/card?
    Right, forgot... it's 7770, so Radeonsi.