Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major bug.

Sadly, I am experimenting a major bug.

Until two weeks ago I was enjoying your improved drivers but I updated the drivers and all my screen is bugged (there are black stripes in the applications and graphical errors).

I experiment this bug only in a pc that has an AMD HD4890 graphics (r770). With an HD5750 and with an intel graphics all is ok.

I hope you could help me. Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by rreina View Post
      Sadly, I am experimenting a major bug.

Until two weeks ago I was enjoying your improved drivers but I updated the drivers and all my screen is bugged (there are black stripes in the applications and graphical errors).

I experiment this bug only in a pc that has an AMD HD4890 graphics (r770). With an HD5750 and with an intel graphics all is ok.

I hope you could help me. Thank you in advance!
      Open a bug here:

Comment

• Originally posted by oibaf View Post
        Thank you, I'll try to do that. The problem is I'm not sure if my graphic card hd4890 uses mesa drivers, radeon, radeonhd, xf86-video-ati...
        I'm lost and there is no component in the combo box to refer r700 graphic cards.

Could you help me with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by rreina View Post
          Thank you, I'll try to do that. The problem is I'm not sure if my graphic card hd4890 uses mesa drivers, radeon, radeonhd, xf86-video-ati...
          I'm lost and there is no component in the combo box to refer r700 graphic cards.

Could you help me with that?
          Run:
          Code:
          glxgears -info
          if you see mesa somewhere you will know this is the right place, the select Drivers/Gallium/r600 in the combo box. And anyway I am distributing only mesa drivers.

Comment

• Hi,

I have been using your ppa on Ubuntu 12.04 and it has been great. Thanks for the effort. But after today's upgrade I can longer start Unity 3d or Gnome-Shell. As a result I purged the ppa and it is back to normal. Please look into it, thanks.

Comment

Run:
              Code:
              glxgears -info
              if you see mesa somewhere you will know this is the right place, the select Drivers/Gallium/r600 in the combo box. And anyway I am distributing only mesa drivers.
              Thank you. I've reported the bug and they are working on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowser View Post
                Hi,

I have been using your ppa on Ubuntu 12.04 and it has been great. Thanks for the effort. But after today's upgrade I can longer start Unity 3d or Gnome-Shell. As a result I purged the ppa and it is back to normal. Please look into it, thanks.
                Hi, there is no magic in my PPA, I just provide what's currently in upstream projects, open a bug here if you want to see it fixed:

Comment

Hi, there is no magic in my PPA, I just provide what's currently in upstream projects, open a bug here if you want to see it fixed:
                  https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa
                  Hi,

I need some help in filing the bug report, what should I put in the "component" box? The version is git, correct?

Thanks.

Comment

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa
                    Hi, I need some help in filing the report. What should I put in the "component" box? The version is git, right?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowser View Post
                      Hi, I need some help in filing the report. What should I put in the "component" box? The version is git, right?

Thanks.
                      The version is git, post the output of
                      Code:
                      glxinfo | grep OpenGL
                      to know what's your driver/component.

Comment

Working...
                      X