Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unknown2 View Post
    i submit bug report upstream and those developer tell me fix available

How long will it take for this kind of patch to include in this ppa so that i can test for the developer?
    Hey, that patch was just merged 3 hours ago

I pushed the update now, it should build in an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by oibaf View Post
      Hey, that patch was just merged 3 hours ago

I pushed the update now, it should build in an hour.
      this is very fast

thank you very much. i cannot test the patch without your help, building mesa from git+merging patch is too difficult for me

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown2 View Post
        this is very fast

thank you very much. i cannot test the patch without your help, building mesa from git+merging patch is too difficult for me
        the bug is fixed. i will report to upstream developer

Comment

• After a recent update, when attemping to start VirtualBox (in Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit), I get the following error:

Code:
          VirtualBox: supR3HardenedMainGetTrustedMain: dlopen("/usr/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox.so",) failed: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1: undefined symbol: xcb_glx_set_client_info_2arb

Comment

• Originally posted by gururise View Post
            After a recent update, when attemping to start VirtualBox (in Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit), I get the following error:

Code:
            VirtualBox: supR3HardenedMainGetTrustedMain: dlopen("/usr/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox.so",) failed: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1: undefined symbol: xcb_glx_set_client_info_2arb
            xcb was recently added to mesa as a dependency and there is still some work on it. Try again.

Comment

xcb was recently added to mesa as a dependency and there is still some work on it. Try again.
              Thanks! after the last update, its now fixed!

Comment

• Another problem just cropped up....

The recent updates broke OpenGL on wine...

Running warcraft III or Dawn of War in Wine (which both used to work before the recent updates):

wine war3.exe --opengl
                Code:
                err:ole:CoCreateInstance apartment not initialised
                err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"OPENGL32.dll": libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
                err:module:import_dll Loading library OPENGL32.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Warcraft III Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne\\Game.dll") failed (error c000007a).

Comment

• Originally posted by gururise View Post
                  Another problem just cropped up....

The recent updates broke OpenGL on wine...

Running warcraft III or Dawn of War in Wine (which both used to work before the recent updates):

wine war3.exe --opengl
                  Code:
                  err:ole:CoCreateInstance apartment not initialised
                  err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"OPENGL32.dll": libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
                  err:module:import_dll Loading library OPENGL32.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Warcraft III Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne\\Game.dll") failed (error c000007a).
                  I just updated the PPA again. If it's still not fixed now try filing a bug against mesa, since it doesn't seem a problem of my packaging. Do you also updated wine recently?
                  Last edited by oibaf; 09 January 2012, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Looks like a 64 bit system with missing 32 bit libs...

Comment

I just updated the PPA again. If it's still not fixed now try filing a bug against mesa, since it doesn't seem a problem of my packaging. Do you also updated wine recently?
                      Even after the update... Still not working...
                      Looks like the files /usr/lib/libGL.so, /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 and /usr/lib/libGL.so.1.2 are all missing on my 64-bit Ubuntu 11.10 machine.

In another thread, it was reported that there was a problem recently with MESA (that was quickly fixed in git) where it would not build libGL. Perhaps a newer version of MESA from git would fix this?

Comment

Working...
                      X