Intel Pushes Open-Source Support For Ivy Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    There's one common point... If you don't understand it now, it should become apparent soon.
    Is this meant to be a serious news site or jeopardy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabauke View Post
      Is this meant to be a serious news site or jeopardy?
      Somewhere between I should think; closer to Wired than The New York Times. Really it's a one man show with a limited audience, and good for him for keeping it going.

He probably has been told (off the record?) that some code is coming and wants to make a big TOLD YOU SO moment out of when it arrives to put pie in the face of all the ney-sayers. Trying to build it up by pulling a Gabbo.

Comment

Charles Babbage

Some people have the ability to think broadly and can see connections among many points, thats how scientists come to know about unknown.

works from Charles Babbage made some think today's PC is coming

Comment

Originally posted by imamdxl View Post
          Some people have the ability to think broadly and can see connections among many points, thats how scientists come to know about unknown.

works from Charles Babbage made some think today's PC is coming
          Huh ???
          What's the point ???

Comment

Curious...

Ok, now I'm curious. Michael said we released this code at about the worst time possible, and I gathered that was because we'd be overshadowed by some other news event. But I haven't seen anything big announced lately that seems relevant... but maybe I'm just not casting my net wide enough.

Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by jbarnes View Post
              Ok, now I'm curious. Michael said we released this code at about the worst time possible, and I gathered that was because we'd be overshadowed by some other news event. But I haven't seen anything big announced lately that seems relevant... but maybe I'm just not casting my net wide enough.

Michael?
              Royal wedding plus shuttle launch maybe ? What are the chances of *those* happening on the same day ?
              Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                Royal wedding plus shuttle launch maybe ? What are the chances of *those* happening on the same day ?
                Heh, well I'm glad we didn't wait until tomorrow then. But still I'm curious (though it's not like I was trying to generate a bunch of excitement about some early enabling code!

Comment

Originally posted by jbarnes View Post
                  Heh, well I'm glad we didn't wait until tomorrow then. But still I'm curious (though it's not like I was trying to generate a bunch of excitement about some early enabling code!
                  Just very bad timing for me personally with packing for three weeks of Europe, writing six articles, bisecting power regression, etc etc.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Broken dreams

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Just very bad timing for me personally with packing for three weeks of Europe, writing six articles, bisecting power regression, etc etc.
                    Gosh, Michael! I was preparing to play HL2 on Linux native

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post
                      Gosh, Michael! I was preparing to play HL2 on Linux native
                      Haha, yeah he had my hopes up too! Well have a good trip anyway Michael.

Comment

Working...
                      X