AMD's Turks GPUs Work On Open-Source, Sort Of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    PTS already saves logs and they are uploaded to OpenBenchmarking.org when the user allows it to do so.... e.g. http://openbenchmarking.org/system/1...%20Black%20P67 the multiple log files as an example. The problem though is when all of the tests crash and none of the tests successfully finish, no logs are saved since there's no results to save.
    That seems simple enough to fix, just have it save them locally on crash and prompt the user if he wishes to export them for use in a bug report. I bet you could even automate part of the bug report process. Simple things like that would improve the state of things greatly. When you do the tests just take the 5 more minutes to fill out the bug report and add a link to the bottom of the blog post, its that simple.

Comment

AMDs Turks GPUs Work On Open Source Sort Of

Here are some more i like to share, This seems to be new for me i have just know found it on web.

Mambo
      mia
      elxis CMS

Comment

I was reffering to "It's not anywhere near completely working", so I figured that the devs already had their hands ful on what needed to be done first before jumping the gun with "It doesn't work! File a BUG!"

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
          I was reffering to "It's not anywhere near completely working", so I figured that the devs already had their hands ful on what needed to be done first before jumping the gun with "It doesn't work! File a BUG!"
          It's working on the developers' systems so reproducible bug reports would be useful.
          Test signature

Comment

Working...
          X