No announcement yet.

Looks Like Source-Engine Garry's Mod On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

However it isn't long at all now until the next Project Dampfnudel news...

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
      Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

Where were you expecting the thread to go? More bitching about Michael's Steam on linux stories? More quotes from Garry Newman? I find Nick Cage's 'shopped hair a fitting end.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post

i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
        i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE

Comment

Originally posted by jcgeny View Post
          for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE
          You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by jcgeny View Post
            i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
            i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

I'll remember what you have said. That is, if I ever buy a TV.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
              You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.
              i do not want to get too out-of-topic but on the few photos :
              do you see any wing of the plane ?
              same with bodies or bags , suitcases , luggages . why there was absolutely not any survivor ?
              more than that , this plane goes through a lot of walls and did not burned a lot at entrance point

Comment

~1 Month Ago:
                Last edited by Laughing1; 15 December 2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X