No announcement yet.

Here's The Third Humble Indie Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since LGP did the ports for Shadowgrounds (not sure about Trine), do they get a cut of the profits as well?

Comment

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
      Do you get access to the previous bundles if you buy this one? Everyone knows? Sorry if it was already mentioned
      I just asked:
      at the moment they are not included

They haven't said that they will not include them later though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeiF View Post
        I just asked:

I don't think they should include them. Why buy this bundle now if you can wait for Humble Bundle 12 and get the first 11 bundles included? It was a nice treat for Humble Bundle 2, but I paid for both bundles when they were announced. Getting the first bundle as part of the second didn't affect me as I already owed it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeiF View Post
          I just asked:

Ah, thanks! I think, last time, they didn't include HB1 as part of HB2 initially, but they announced it a few days later (I assume early buyers still had the option to access the first bundle).

Maybe they will always give access to the previous bundle (as opposed to all the previous ones).

We'll see

Comment

This got me thinking though. It'd be kind of cool if they let you set up a user account on the Humble Bundle Website, and each time you buy a bundle it adds the games to your account so you have one page where you can access all the downloads. I wouldn't have to dig through my email to find the link to my downloads page. Of course the user account could be optional, but it'd be useful in organizing multiple purchased bundles.

Comment

Ah, thanks! I think, last time, they didn't include HB1 as part of HB2 initially, but they announced it a few days later (I assume early buyers still had the option to access the first bundle).
              That's correct. Originally it was just HiB2, but then they added on the HiB1 as a sort of "thanks" for all the money they were getting. People who bought the HiB2 early were also given access to the HiB1, and were given the option to donate extra money on top of what they had already donated.

Comment

It's a bit fast to release another bundle in my opinion. I doubt that this time they'll reach a million.

Comment

Ah yeah, this is how it worked last time:

I'll paste it here because that page might get replaced:

We just added the Humble Indie Bundle #1 into the Humble Indie Bundle #2!

This is a pretty large change, so it requires some explanation that can't be fit in a little box.

If you're an owner of one of the 180,000+ Humble Indie Bundle #2s already purchased before this announcement, you will find a complimentary Humble Indie Bundle #1 on your download page. I'd like to sincerely thank all of you for supporting the bundle and making it a success!

If you enjoy this gift of six additional games, please consider adding more to your order on your Humble Bundle download page.

For new customers

For new purchases of the bundle, the Humble Indie Bundle #1 is only unlocked if you pay more than the current average. If you'd like to pay under the average and increase your payment later on your download page, that will work too. You just need to increase the average at some point to permanently unlock the first Humble Bundle. This is not possible for gifts though, as the order amount is secret.

You will find a new slider that lets you decide how much you'd like to give to the five main HIB #1 game developers (Samorost 2 is a freebie).

Comment

EXACTLY. Spooky, you read my mind! Are you me? Am I going schizophrenic?

Thanks !
                    Somewhat OT:

Just read this comment by Johnathon Blow on his blog:

Hey guys, we will have a public release for Linux available probably at some point this year, but we are waiting on something else to happen to make that work well. More news as it happens.

So hey, at least there'll finally be another way to get the Linux version sometime!

Comment

Oh yeah... {St,Dr}eam on!

*scnr*

Comment

Working...
                      X