Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverStone Milo ML02

Phoronix: SilverStone Milo ML02

Over the years of looking at SilverStone products we have seen a wide variety of cases and with all of them they've sported top-notch construction, excellent designs with useful features, and with each new model their products only seem to get better. Two of the SilverStone cases we looked at recently were the Temjin TJ09 and the Sugo SG03 SFF. The SilverStone TJ09 chassis was the best ATX case we'd seen all of last year and we are looking forward to seeing if this year's Temjin TJ10 can continue in that success. Meanwhile, the Sugo SG03 is what we had called the "SG01 on steroids and it's a sexy yet functional micro ATX chassis", which remains one of the best micro ATX cases to date. Anyways, enough with the past. Today we managed to get our hands on SilverStone's latest micro ATX product, which is the Milo ML02. The SilverStone Milo ML02 is the successor to the Milo ML01 that we looked at this past September. The Milo ML01 was a great package, but the ML02 is rebuilt almost from the ground up and extends support for DTX and ITX motherboards. Continue on as we look at this well-designed MoDT (Mobile on Desktop) chassis with an extremely slim profile, fanless power supply, and integrated LCD panel.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

does this new LCD work with linux?

the older style VFD from imon had the venksys linux driver which was later merged into the kernel i understand.

but i have heard nothing about whether the new LCD has linux support.

much obliged.

Comment

bump

dsjkfdfghjdgjdsgf

Comment

bump
        sjhfssfsffhs

Comment

Hmm, didn't see this thread until now. Yes it should work with Linux. I had it working last year with some tweaks to it and can probably try it out again.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Would the remote control allow 'shortcut' options - such as simply being able to press 'power on' and then 'radio' in order to begin listening to the default or last-listened radio station, without the need for entering into any GUI menus or turning the television set on?

Or would this functionality be more determined by the operating system?

Comment

help with lirc

Hi, I bought this case after reading the positive review.
              It is a really nice case but I am having alot of issues trying to get the remote to work.

Does anyone have a guide.

Comment

Working...
              X