• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wupra: CREAZY LGP SALE

Hi

I think it is interesting promotion:

"Incredibly cheap games from Linux Game Publishing

Crazy LGP Sale promotion To meet yours expectation, we decided to take advantage of unique opportunity and offer you Linux Game Publishing games with very cheap prices. You can also choose your own price from 8,79? to 57,75? if you wish pay more.

Sale includes following games:
    Ballistics
    Candy Cruncher
    Cold War
    Creatures Internet Edition
    Gorky 17
    Hyperspace Delivery Boy
    Jets'n'Guns
    Knights and Merchants
    Majesty Gold
    Mindrover
    NingPo MahJong
    Postal 2: Share the Pain
    Sacred: Gold
    Shadowgrounds
    Shadowgrounds Survivor
    Software Tycoon
    Soul Ride
    X2: The Threat
    X3: Reunion
    X3: Special Edition

Just choose one of letter A-W from "Your price" list, each letter represents one price for example for C it's 12,55?. The cheaper price A is limited to few games.

Sale runs from 7th to 11th April at 9:00 CET"

This website is for sale! wupra.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, wupra.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

LGP still sells closed-source games.
    I think its the main and only drawback of their distribution.
    But their variable price policy sure is a very nice move!

Comment

English Version:

This website is for sale! wupra.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, wupra.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

At Those prices theres no excuse not to get at least one game from LGP.
        Probably X3 and Sacred for me, i already own Postal 2 and Shadowgrounds (via gog.com)

Comment

I wound up scooping up Shadowgrounds Survivor . I already own Shadowgrounds, X3, Sacred: Gold, and Jets n Guns.

Comment

Update: Promotion is extended to 12th April 12 at 10:00 CET.

Comment

Working...
            X