Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fedora 16 Might Be A Beefy Miracle

Default Fedora 16 Kanye

Kanye West, "Yo Red Hat, I'm real happy for you and I'm going to let you finish."

"But maybe you should slow down and fix a few problems as we think Ubuntu is a better product."

"Why would I say this, because you keep releasing these fancy pants products and hiding behind the 'but it's free' label."

"Nobody can take you serious because you got the shortest support window."

back to you taylor

Quote Originally Posted by squirrl View Post
    Kanye West, "Yo Red Hat, I'm real happy for you and I'm going to let you finish."

"But maybe you should slow down and fix a few problems as we think Ubuntu is a better product."

"Why would I say this, because you keep releasing these fancy pants products and hiding behind the 'but it's free' label."

back to you taylor
    "Little crack-a-jack distro, making whack math backwards. Kanye, Fedora is back bastard", according to dr. Dre

Quote Originally Posted by squirrl View Post

back to you taylor
    "Little crack-a-jack distro, making whack math backwards. Maintainers, Fedora is back bastards", according to dr. Dre