Funtoo can't upload with PTS-3.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funtoo can't upload with PTS-3.0.1

The ebuilds in portage are old, I plan to update them but for now I just downloaded the latest tarbal. I ran it from the directory, and I changed my php-cli configuration to allow for fopen url connections. I am able to download and run test fine, however it fails to upload it. I don't get any error messages and test complete like normal. However when I check they aren't uploaded (and yes I verified that I am logged into with PTS).

If I try to manually upload the results it tells me an argument is missing. Anyone have any ideas?
    Code:
    s.shelnutt@funtoo-64 ~/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite $ ./phoronix-test-suite upload-result ~/.phoronix-test-suite/test-results/contest/composite.xml 
    sh: lspci: command not found

ERROR: Argument Missing.

CORRECT SYNTAX
    phoronix-test-suite upload-result[Test Result]

s.shelnutt@funtoo-64 ~/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite $ ./phoronix-test-suite upload-result ~/.phoronix-test-suite/test-results/contest/test-1.xml 

CORRECT SYNTAX

s.shelnutt@funtoo-64 ~/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite $ ./phoronix-test-suite upload unigine-tropics unigine-heaven

CORRECT SYNTAX

s.shelnutt@funtoo-64 ~/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite $ ./phoronix-test-suite upload-result unigine-tropics unigine-heaven

CORRECT SYNTAX

phoronix-test-suite upload-results contest
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      phoronix-test-suite upload-results contest
      I see thanks! So to upload results you specif you the name that you gave the test and not the benchmark name?

Comment

Working...
      X