Google Stock Breaks $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Stock Breaks $500

Google has today broke the $500 milestone for its stock. Well, right now at about noon its at $503, while it was $505 earlier. The previous 52 week high was $499.85. This leaves Google shares up about 500% from their start and they are up about 20% YTD.

This leaves me saddened as I was so tempted to purchase their stock during their IPO Did any of you buy in then? Ah well, at least the DOW is up marginally today.

NASDAQ
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

I remember telling my family that we should have bought this stock when it came out, but like many others I thought the initial price was steep while at the same time I remembered what happened to other IT stocks several years earlier. Now look at it. We could be 5 times more rich than we were.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Google has today broke the $500 milestone for its stock. Well, right now at about noon its at $503, while it was $505 earlier. The previous 52 week high was $499.85. This leaves Google shares up about 500% from their start and they are up about 20% YTD.

This leaves me saddened as I was so tempted to purchase their stock during their IPO Did any of you buy in then? Ah well, at least the DOW is up marginally today.

NASDAQ
      God, I wish I'd been a lot better off financially when they went public...

Ah, well...guess destiny has other ideas for my life, eh?

Comment

Go Google Go!

Comment

Working...
        X