Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Copies Of Unigine's New Linux Game

Phoronix: Free Copies Of Unigine's New Linux Game

There's just one week left to win one of three copies of Unigine's OilRush game, which is a real-time strategy for Linux / Mac OS X / Windows operating systems that's built atop Unigine's impressive game engine with first-class Linux support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What about people who loathe Twitter and cannot run Unigine tests because their systems cannot run nor support it (all Linux Intel drivers)?

Comment

Those have to buy a highend system when they win a copy

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
        What about people who loathe Twitter and cannot run Unigine tests because their systems cannot run nor support it (all Linux Intel drivers)?
        If you can't run the benchmark, what do you want to win the game for?

Comment

I don't even want to participate because I'm simply not interested in this game. meh

Comment

I wouldn't mind supporting a native linux game..... but.....

I for one just would really really like to see a demo. Like so many others we need to try before we buy, there is no promotion that can beat a demo with truly additive gameplay.
            Please hear this Unigine, I haven't seen any sure announcement for a demo, but the way phoronix is reporting it i feel guilty for not preordering...

Comment

Can you make OilRush powered benchmark?

Not for general use, but just to test current state of proprietary drivers just this once?

Comment

Working...
              X