HoN sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoN sale

Heroes of Newerth is currently on sale for $10 until Mar 27 at 11:59 PM EST. Also during this time, all games will receive twice as many silver coins (the free currency used for micro transactions for cosmetic things such as skins and announcer packs).

If you haven't gotten this amazing DOTA-like Linux game yet, I'd highly recommended getting it now. $10 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    i have a little problem to install the HoN clind:

./HoNClient-2.0.19.sh
    199096+0 Datens?tze ein
    388+1 Datens?tze aus
    199096 Bytes (199 kB) kopiert, 0,141381 s, 1,4 MB/s
    (<unknown>:3323): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_text_attributes_ref: assertion `values != NULL' failed
    (<unknown>:3323): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_text_attributes_ref: assertion `values != NULL' failed
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

mmh whats wrong??

invalid download.
    also there is a 2.0.21.sh downloader

Comment

still looks like a corrupted d/l

You could try unzip HoNClient-2.0.21.sh and then copying out the data folder

Comment

NOT a bad download

Originally posted by Naib View Post
        still looks like a corrupted d/l

You could try unzip HoNClient-2.0.21.sh and then copying out the data folder
        I'm guessing anyone who saw this bug was using KDE with the oxygen-gtk theme. If so, the way to get around this is to use another GTK theme for the install.

I have reported this bug to the KDE guys (KDE Bugzilla link). Anyone who runs across this same error with a different program, please add it to the KDE bug.

Comment

Working...
        X