• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by Geri View Post
      thank you .
      Sorry, one small thing I forgot... Who is the author/what is license for all audio music files in your project(demo)? Because I really like some and if I can use it in my project sometimes, that would be good to know beforehand... thanks!

Comment

Depends on the track.

Some audios are converted from public domain midis, and i have no idea who is the authour.

Other audios are created by friends of mine.
        guitared musics created by ahavasi ( no online portfolio avail. ), dnb-like tracks created by v150r ( http://v150r.newgrounds.com/ )
        from them i get a ,,to add my maker and to games created with my maker'' license.

you can contact with v150r, i think he will give permission for his tracks

btw i am curious, what project are you planning to create with rpg musics? an rpg probably? :P

(poor nouveau topic)
        Last edited by Geri; 24 May 2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geri View Post
          Depends on the track.

Some audios are converted from public domain midis, and i have no idea who is the authour.

Other audios are created by friends of mine.
          guitared musics created by ahavasi ( no online portfolio avail. ), dnb-like tracks created by v150r ( http://v150r.newgrounds.com/ )
          from them i get a ,,to add my maker and to games created with my maker'' license.

you can contact with v150r, i think he will give permission for his tracks

btw i am curious, what project are you planning to create with rpg musics? an rpg probably? :P

(poor nouveau topic)
          Hi, awesome, v150r is very good composer. I think hence his tracks are CC-BY-NC-SA, I can use them anywhere as long as non commerial. Tis very good, opensource

No plans for rpg yet

Comment

on newgrounds everything is licensed under creative commons as defaults, its a very cool source to find a music to games

Comment

Working...
            X