No announcement yet.

PTS 3.0.1 on windows 7 ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it works on one of mine... but not the other one.

Comment

I too have exactly the same problem. I will be monitoring this topic for any updates. Thank you for making this awesome testing suite

Comment

Hello guys, I just stumbled upon this thread and it looks quite interesting. I just downloaded and installed PTS 3.0.1 on my Ubuntu drive, and successfully ran a benchmark (although I couldn't seem to get the gui to work, will try harder later). What I would like to do is to install PTS 3.0.1 on Windows 7 Pro 64bit and compare a whole bunch of benchmarks on Windows and Linux.
        I downloaded PHP-GTK 2.0.1 for Windows and PTS 3.0.1. But I am unclear what exactly to do next.
        I read in the main page that the installation of PHP should be at C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php. The readme with the archive states that it will create a directory called php-gtk2, so perhaps I have to rename that php? Also that CPU-Z should be installed to C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe. That is already done.
        However, I read in the thread above something about using Dom as a compiler for PHP? I am not too clear how to proceed with that, or installing the PTS program, and it would be very helpful if you would go through it stepwise so that others could also try this.
        Thanks in advance for any advice, Tom

Comment

Working...
        X