Steel Storm: Burning Retribution new video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Storm: Burning Retribution new video

Hey guys, I just released a new video of Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (a.k.a. Steel Storm: Episode II). The video is showing off new environments and new gameplay mechanics. I hope you like it:

Really liking what you do with that engine
    Seems to me one has to play a bit more tactically too, another plus!

Comment

I agree.
      The game is shaping up well.
      I don't know if things have changed, but when I played the first episode the servers were usually empty.
      There just wasn't much of a player base.
      With Desura coming along I think that lack of exposure and interest could be remedied.

Comment

It's totally up to the gamers to have servers full. Since exposure is not too great (for some reason we were never on the front page of the Phoronix and we would really like to get the same coverage as Oil Rush getting, for example) it's hard to gather players, scattered around the globe, on a server.

Comment

It definitely isn't anyone's fault.
          I think it just highlights the need for a distribution platform/marketplace in linux.

Comment

we really need help from Linux community to market the game Hopefully Phoronix team is reading this and hopefully they would like to help us

Comment

Listed on GOL:
              Myst is an iconic adventure puzzle game that was initially released in 1993. Its immersive storytelling, beautiful graphics, and complex, intricate puzzles set it apart from other games of its time, quickly cementing it as a classic in the genre. As a player in Myst, you are transported to an…

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I don't think Steel Storm has been featured on Linuxgamingnews.org yet. They're usually into original content though, so maybe you can offer to be interviewed or something along those lines?

Comment

If someone can point me toward the point of contact, I would love contacting them for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X