Deleting results from openbenchmarking.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting results from openbenchmarking.org

Hello all! I have read Phoronix off and on for a few months now, but this is my first time on the forums and also my first time working with Phoronix Test Suite.

I published several test results to openbenchmarking.org, but I found out that I was unfamiliar with the way results are uploaded; I created a unique run for each individual test I did, when I wanted to have all of my results published under a single run. Now my results show as being under 14 different systems.

Is there a way that I can purge my results from the site and start fresh?

Also, when I restarted the computer after running several tests, I tried to resume the same test run but it did not allow me. Is there a way I can publish all my results under a single run column, regardless if I've rebooted?

You can merge the results, then upload them. I don't think you can remove the results though.

Try
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite merge-results [result1] [result2] [result3] ...
    then
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite upload-result [new-result]
    and lastly, you can try
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite remove-result [result1]
    but I don't think that will remove it from openbenchmarking.org, just from your local system.

Just type
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite
    and it will display the help, and about 2/3 of the way down is the result management section.

Comment

Working...
    X