Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elyotna View Post
    Hi binstream,

Do you have any news or solution for those wishing to play the game on multiple platforms, with only 1 preorder ?

I would definitly preorder and support this game.
    We are still considering this question, no solution yet.

Comment

Pre-ordered mine today.

Comment

I placed my order almost 2 hours ago, got all the Avangate confirmation e-mails with activation key but no e-mail with a download link. I'm not worried though, I'm sure Unigine is having trouble keeping up with all the orders flying in. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Goodolandy View Post
          I placed my order almost 2 hours ago, got all the Avangate confirmation e-mails with activation key but no e-mail with a download link. I'm not worried though, I'm sure Unigine is having trouble keeping up with all the orders flying in. :-)
          Please send us your order details (to [email protected]) if there will be no link for more than 4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by urfe View Post
            Yes, sound works.

I already played the tutorials and and some other missions. Runs great on a Q9450 and GTX 460 (of course, I had a crash + freeze, but that wasn't unexpected).
            what drivers? the 260.* are notorious for crashing ogl applications (infact they crashed 2d applications [gvim] that indirectly linked to libGL [via cairo]).
            The 270.* are a million times better but I still get crashes in HoN.

256.* == no crashes
            260.* == crash every game
            270.* == crash every 10th

Comment

Originally posted by Goodolandy View Post
              if you got the confirmation you should be able to login (change passwd) and view your d/l. There should be an "activate d/l key" link. CLick this and you should then see a link to the d/l

Comment

Originally posted by Naib View Post
                what drivers? the 260.* are notorious for crashing ogl applications (infact they crashed 2d applications [gvim] that indirectly linked to libGL [via cairo]).
                The 270.* are a million times better but I still get crashes in HoN.

256.* == no crashes
                260.* == crash every game
                270.* == crash every 10th
                I have 260.19.06 on my Ubuntu box, it works OK with OilRush.

Comment

Originally posted by binstream View Post
                  I have 260.19.06 on my Ubuntu box, it works OK with OilRush.
                  for reference

Gentoo bug on the topic

thread on the nv forums

another thread

another thread.

I tried to collect a load of data on the crashes on 260.* for [S2]Slacker and he was convinced it was the 260.* drivers (downgrade confirmed it.
                  When I started getting really odd gvim (ie unable to use odd) problems I started to google and bugzilla search. Big problems with the 260.* line.
                  Interesting you were not effected, it seems to be downto pthreads & if an application call libGL init and is single threaded (ie gvim and hon).
                  Does this mean that Oilrush's main loop is threaded? that would be the only reason you would not experience a crash with the older (beta since 260.19.36 were their stable) 260.* drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Naib View Post
                    what drivers? the 260.* are notorious for crashing ogl applications

260.19.36 and Fedora 14. It runs fine for me, honestly. This doesn't mean you're not right. I'll try with 270.*, too.

Comment

Originally posted by binstream View Post
                      Please send us your order details (to [email protected]) if there will be no link for more than 4 hours.
                      Thanks Bindstream, I will wait the 4 hours as suggested and if still no download link then I'll e-mail the address you provided.

Comment

Working...
                      X