No announcement yet.

Unigine OilRush Pre-Order For Linux Now Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many pre-orders will be placed on day 1.

PS
    got confirmation less then a minute after placing an order.
    Rob
    email: [email protected]

Comment

It would be nice to see Windows/Linux sales ratio, but option to pay a license - play on OS of choice would be nice too.
      Rob

Comment

Got my confirmation mail now with login details etc., about 10mins after purchase.

Comment

Already received activation key. That was very quick!
          Rob

Comment

It takes some time to complete the order because the payment gateway (Avangate) makes some security checks and so on. It can take up to an hour to complete the order, please contact us via [email protected] if it takes longer.

PS: Thank you guys for the support, it's really important for us!

Comment

Originally posted by binstream View Post
              It takes some time to complete the order because the payment gateway (Avangate) makes some security checks and so on. It can take up to an hour to complete the order, please contact us via [email protected] if it takes longer.

PS: Thank you guys for the support, it's really important for us!
              Thank you for all the hard work and supporting Linux gaming!
              Rob

Comment

ordered. downloaded, installing now

thanks for supporting Linux !

Comment

Yes indeed, thanks for supporting Linux!
                  But why this extremely low price ?

Comment

Originally posted by dagger View Post
                    It would be nice to see Windows/Linux sales ratio, but option to pay a license - play on OS of choice would be nice too.
                    you better get that ebuild written asap or ill write it when I get home

Well I just pre-ordered (no confirmation). Hopefully the d/l link is to a url that I can access via elinks (to start d/l from work so it is ready when I get home).

To those QQ about separate windows & linux pre-order just a couple of points
                    #1 this is "beta" maybe at retail the "licence" will be for windows and linux but for now keeping them separate may be benefitical for testing
                    #2 linux users have had it fairly lucky when it comes to the few games that exists for linux, they piggyback on hte datafiles from windows (which from some perspective is right)

But look at ETQW windows version came out on schedual and the linux binaries (as separate d/l) a month later at no additional cost. OSX users had to buy the complete game AND Xbox players had to buy the game

I have legoStarwars for the PC and the Wii. It might be worth concidering free cross-platform is a luxury. I am half expecting to rebuy HL2/CSS *when* steam comes to linux

Comment

Just preordered a Linux copy myself. Already got the confirmation email. I can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X