Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• openSUSE 11.4 RC2 Released

Phoronix: openSUSE 11.4 RC2 Released

For those of you interested in testing the latest development build of openSUSE, version 11.4 Release Candidate 2 has been made available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

KDE 4.6, not 4.5

Michael, you copied an error from the original article: OpenSuse 11.4 will ship with KDE 4.6, not 4.5.

Comment

Originally posted by panda84 View Post
      KDE 4.6, not 4.5.
      If you correct someone, at least do it right: KDE Software Compilation 4.6 (or just SC 4.6 for short).

Comment

Shit... I feel like this guy, but here goes:

I can't wait for the final release to come out! It's going to be the most awesome thing ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
          If you correct someone, at least do it right: KDE Software Compilation 4.6 (or just KDE 4.6 for short)... oh, WTF am i talking about ?
          here, fixed that for ya!

PS: version numbers are important, stupid and alienating rebranding is not. besides, "S[oftware]C[ompilation]" is not even a self-sufficient name *facepalm*

PPS: if it will be as good as i think it will, i'm going to replace Ubuntu and Gentoo from my GFs' PCs with it after release, hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
            Shit... I feel like this guy, but here goes:

I can't wait for the final release to come out! It's going to be the most awesome thing ever!!
            Lol, ya all the guys in IRC are getting on edge about the release too. If you install RC2 however you should be pretty close to the final and just doing a zypper dup on March 3rd should allow you to have 11.4 before the official release date.

Comment

Originally posted by dfx. View Post
              here, fixed that for ya!
              You have to be the biggest jerk in history.
              Now leave.

Comment

Working...
              X