OpenBenchmarking.org Is Now Live, Feedback Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenBenchmarking.org Is Now Live, Feedback Welcome

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

Many more changes still pending, including tonight and tomorrow before talk, but feedback is welcome.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Registering a new account gives you:

OpenBenchmarking.org

Oops

An error occurred processing your request.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Registering a new account gives you:
      Where / how? I can't seem to reproduce that problem.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I hit that issue trying myself waited a while tried again and it cleared itself
        now trying to login with what I registered with it has issues again

multiple servers and one out of sync maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Where / how? I can't seem to reproduce that problem.
          Right here:

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

Comment

Further investigation reveals this Michael

If you click the "register an account" link on this page

it takes you to:

It does work now I see if you click the "Register" in the top left hand corner and it takes you to a slightly different url which does work

There is no trailing "/" on the link that works.

Comment

OK I finally get an email saying to click the link for confirmation and when I click it says that I have to wait for the confirmation email and click the link (which is what I am doing). I try to reset the password, I get that email too but when I click the link there again it says that I must wait for the email and click that link.

Comment

images cover text; color text covers black text using EI

For all the webpages:
                On the left, under the banner of options, are three image boxes. The bottom two boxes cover the first and part of 2nd character of the text. The top box has a bump out after three options that starts covering text.

In the news section of each are two columns of news. The colored text in the rightmost column overlaps black text in most cases.

This is with Vista, IE. Using Vista, Mozilla there is no problem and the look of the pages are totally different.

Comment

I cannot sign up to OpenBenchmarking.org. After passing the human verification test and filling in the user name / password / ... fields the page gets reloaded and this is displayed:
                  An unknown error occurred.

Comment

Have the same error here.

Tested on Chromium 9 on my Ubuntu and Firefox on another Funtoo Linux PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X