Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Details Emerge On The Bretzn Project

Phoronix: More Details Emerge On The Bretzn Project

Jos Poortvliet has written more information about the Bretzn project, the effort to provide a multi-distribution application framework and effectively a "app store" for Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice plugin! I hope code::blocks and other environments will follow with synchronization of other frameworks too. This can change the shape of linux publishing!

Comment

I too hope Debian and Gentoo get it adopted; and Novell (Opensuse) keep it as open as possible. I will be shame if microsoft hinders it.

Comment

WOW, new Youtube embed method!! Thanks Michael!

For those who don't know, this means you can watch embedded Youtube videos with HTML5 playback in supported browser without the need of flash player plugin. Of course you need to first join the HTML5 trial @ Youtube.

You made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by sc4bbk View Post
          WOW, new Youtube embed method!! Thanks Michael!

For those who don't know, this means you can watch embedded Youtube videos with HTML5 playback in supported browser without the need of flash player plugin. Of course you need to first join the HTML5 trial @ Youtube.

You made my day.
          I'm in the HTML5 trial and running Firefox 4 beta, can watch HTML5 videos on YouTube itself, and I just get a box saying "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video."

Comment

Hopefully they'll have something more than IDEs plugins for use vim users.

Comment

will the open-benchmarking client be distributed over this network?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
                will the open-benchmarking client be distributed over this network?
                As in the Phoronix Test Suite client? I'll end up looking into it.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

cheers, i'm intending to install opensuse 11.4 and this is the way i'd like to get my software.

Comment

Working...
                  X