No announcement yet.

WEBINAR: RELEASE OF THE GA FOR ZFS PORT ON LINUX by CEO & CTO of KQ INFOTECH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBINAR: RELEASE OF THE GA FOR ZFS PORT ON LINUX by CEO & CTO of KQ INFOTECH

Hi All,

As announced in my previous posts, today we are releasing the GA for ZFS port on Linux.

We are hosting a webinar at 8 AM PST, with our CEO (Anurag Agarwal) and CTO (Anand Mitra) addressing to you all. It would be an hour of exclusive ZFS talk. You can have your questions ready for them and get to know the roadmap and the future plans.

Please click on the link below to get onto the webinar. Remember, its 8 AM PST today ( Jan 14th)

Here is the link:

Thanks for the outstanding support and all the appreciation you have shown. Talk to you in the webinar.

Cheers and Good Day,

Darshin

And where is the dl?

This website is for sale! kqinfotech.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, kqinfotech.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Usually you could expect a dkms package for kernel module + tools for the rest...

Comment

Well, the download should be available in some time. We are in the process of updating the website. And now onwards, please look for more ZFS code updates on www.kqstor.com

We are in the process of making changes to the www.kqstor.com website, hence, just incase you find the site down, please visit after sometime. The downloads for the code should be available by End Of Day.

Comment

Why don't you use just IRC for questions? I don't get the point why somebody should register first...

Comment

Congratulations on your release!

I'm afraid something is wrong with your website:
          Server Error in '/' Application.
          Parser Error
          Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The file '/MainMaster.Master' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MainMaster.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Home.aspx.cs" Inherits="ZFS.KQInfotech.Home" Title="Untitled Page" %>
          Line 2: <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" runat="server">
          Line 3: <title>Home</title>

Source File: /Home.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618
          (I mean, apart from the fact that it's aspx/winserver :P)

Looking forward to Phoronix benchmarks!

Comment

Edit: it works now.

Comment

Working...
            X