The Phoronix Forums Have Been Upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rohcQaH View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but the forum search will not find any post written prior to the forum upgrade. It appears that the search index needs to be regenerated from scratch. Michael, can you please look into it?
    Rebuilding the search index now... Let me know if it's still not working right after ten minutes or so from now.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Update as promised: http://pastebin.com/E5zYydAM

Relatively minor update, but the paginators are tricky...

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Rebuilding the search index now... Let me know if it's still not working right after ten minutes or so from now.
        Thank you, search is working now.

Comment

• vBulletinVersion 4.1.1 - nice.

Definitely and improvement, a modern approach if you will...

Comment

• Where can I change the skin?

Comment

• The black text on white background is how it should be.
              Much better readable.
              (Black text on white background is better readable than white text on black background. Google it if you don't believe me.)

Also it would be much more consistent if the messages about topic review came above the message typing. And with last as last.

(last page: upper message
              last page: last message)
              reply message frame
              additional options frame

Comment

• Originally posted by plonoma View Post
                The black text on white background is how it should be.
                Much better readable.
                (Black text on white background is better readable than white text on black background. Google it if you don't believe me.)

Also it would be much more consistent if the messages about topic review came above the message typing. And with last as last.

(last page: upper message
                last page: last message)
                reply message frame
                additional options frame
                Just a bit darker grey and with the phoronix logo at the top would be perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by plonoma View Post
                  The black text on white background is how it should be.
                  Much better readable.
                  My, that's a bold assertion. Maybe you can kindly point to the body of research that clearly establishes black text on a white background as universally more comfortable to read for individuals at all levels of visual impairment at any timescale with any font family, style, weight, and face? Good luck with that.

Subject-evaluated "readability" means piss-all if I'm straining my eyes in the process.

Comment

• theme.

Hey, I truly wanna tell you that, I don't like this type of theme so i think If you want to change the theme again so please try a gray or black type theme.

Comment

Working...
                    X