No announcement yet.

Working r600g games list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perpetuum is working via Wine. GLSL need to be disabled and when the game is started, it flicker until video setting are changed (don't know why) but disabling vsync fix the issue.... and when you relaunch the game, enabling vsync fix the issue...

Comment

• Originally posted by aleale99 View Post
      Why Eternal land does not work with r600g open drivers (kubuntu natty)?
      EL is working fine here with r600g. I only see a few graphic glitches (no textures on characters, for example) but with catalyst they are also there, so I think it's not a driver issue.

Are you sure that you are using the newest drivers?

Comment

• Oilrush is now working on (from a commit made something like in the last 7 days).
        It's fluid and well playable except that I cannot remap keys (dvorak keyboard there)

Comment

• Originally posted by RavFX View Post
          Oilrush is now working on (from a commit made something like in the last 7 days).
          It's fluid and well playable except that I cannot remap keys (dvorak keyboard there)
          Does this mean that floating point textures are working with r600g? Ore they are not needed by Oilrush? Thanks

Comment

• Yeah,

They have added the missing floating stuff last week.

Comment

• That was fast! Good stuff!

Please update http://wiki.x.org/wiki/RadeonProgram

Comment

• ... and for r600g + wine add Dawn of War with addons Dark Crusade, Winter Assault and Left4Dead 1 + 2 and the Starcraft2 demo are garbage, Warcraft3 and FrozenThrone are silver at best with and without -opengl (where -opengl has good speed but bad graphics and without -opengl it is the other way round; it is not really playable).

Chromium BSU is platinum and Warzone 2100 and Scorched 3D look like platinum to me, dunno.

Comment

• I have updated RadeonProgram.

- Added Perpetuum
                  - Added Multi Theft Auto
                  - Added OilRush
                  - Removed Unigine: Oilrush (Or we need to replace everything by "Engine: game")
                  - Sorted the Wine game section (A->Z, not Random anymore)
                  - Replaced all (x.x-devel) by (x.x-dev) so we don't have a mix of -dev and -devel and we don't need to scroll horizontally with a 1280 display)
                  - Updated others Unigine benchmark now that they work since about one week with r600g. Still very slow.

Comment

• I spent half a day cackling maniacally over overblown cosmic carnage in Gratuitous Space Battles on Steam. I suppose you can read that as "it works". (I didn't notice any slowdown at all at 1280x1024, all effects, HD2400)

Comment

Working...
                    X