DirectX and OpenGL translator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectX and OpenGL translator

i found a open source DirectX game witch i want to convert it (step by step) to OpenGL for some experimental reasons

is there a web site where i can find synonyms for directx syntax to openGL and if its possible to tell in what version i can find this syntax for openG

Originally posted by Auroraa9420 View Post
    i found a open source DirectX game witch i want to convert it (step by step) to OpenGL for some experimental reasons

is there a web site where i can find synonyms for directx syntax to openGL and if its possible to tell in what version i can find this syntax for openG
    I don't know if there is theorical documentation, but wine sources may be helpful:

Comment

Originally posted by Auroraa9420 View Post

Which DirectX version are you using? Do you have shaders? Does your architecture support multiple renderers or will you have to rip the D3D code out to replace it? (The former will be much easier, because you'll be able to implement the OpenGL renderer part by part and compare the result to the D3D renderer).

Comment

Does anyone tried Gallıum3D DirectX tracker on Wine actually? O don't see any benchmark or news about it. I really wonder the results if it's possible and want to try.

Comment

Working...
        X