• Show
Clear All

I'd say it's Doom 3 source code

Comment

Originally posted by xpander View Post
      Tux Racer 2
      Or the long-awaited new track for Extreme Tux Racer, LOL

Comment

I thought our favorite game company is Blizzard and they will further support linux, after they already had inhouse games running on linux

Comment

all wrong, look at those other "news", yep you got it: they just want to benchmark their server environment!

Comment

My favorite game company is Nintendo. How cool would that be if they embraced and supported Linux game development?

Comment

Well the "our favorite game company is soon to announce something to further embrace and support Linux game development", suggest a company already releasing Linux games. And with all the articles in the recent days about LGP and their servers being down or half-up, it's probably some announcement related to LGP and some new plan of theirs.

If not and it's actually one of the candidates that are speculated about here I'll be happy to be wrong.

Comment

its U3 cause Epic is "our fav company"

same noone plays it anymore (that or iD officially announcing linux client for their new game)

Comment

The date of releasing Doom 3 source code is closing so I bet its Doom 3 source code release

Comment

No Doom 3 source release today as far as I know.
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Ah, here we are again left guessing at Michael's secrets.

Comment

Working...
                      X