Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with PHP in reference comparison function

Hello everyone,
    When I use phoronix-test-suite reference-comparison xx I have output like this:

PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'pts_merge' does not have a method 'pts_merge_test_results_array' in /usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/options/reference_comparison.php on line 72

Comparison is not working in GUI mode too. Is there any solution for this error? reference comparison is very important to me :/

Best regards,
    Michael.

It's already been fixed in Git but if you just go to that line of code mentioned in that file and delete the "pts_" prefix from 'pts_merge_test_results_array it will be fine, so it calls instead merge_test_results_array.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thank You very much I will check this out I dont use Git, but I think I'm going to do it this way in the future

Best regards,
      Michael.

Comment

Hmmm i still have problems Only PTS 2.4.1 from Ubuntu Lucid repository works fine.

After removing part of string You told me to remove, there was more errors. When I installed PTS from GIT repository (tar.gz snapshot), there was few more errors (something with php5). Ofcourse I can do it again, and paste the errors here. But maybe I'm doing something wrong with GIT version?
        Should I download this .tar.gz snapshoot from download page (next to git link), unpack and use install-sh?

Sorry for this "dummy" question, but PTS newer than repo old version is not working for me :/ And this is... anoying

Comment

I wouldn't recommend Git for daily usage as right now with PTS3 Iveland I'm doing a lot of changes and probably broke the pts-core API about eight times today at least (granted, the API is fixed and isn't causing any problems). Though if you're just wanting to use the reference-comparison feature, PTS 2.4.1 should work fine. Or PTS 2.6 I think was also a good release with more reference comparison systems.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will use 2.4.1 or I will install 2.8.1 from .deb and try to find some references in global.phoronix.com.

Thank You once again!

Comment

Working...
            X