Ati miracle :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job, AMD!

I'm a bigger fan of your FLOSS support and use that instead, but this duo-driver thing is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
      " nvidia fanaticism"

Yayyy thats it
      Because ATI fanaticism would be bad eh

Comment

Did anyone test this driver with an Evergreen (5x00) card and Heroes of Newerth? Is it working?

Comment

It's cool 'n' all but where the hell i can find it, if i don't use freaking LOLBUNTU? That's the problem with ubuntu.

Comment

I mean seriously why the hell there is no official amd page for beta drivers? Why the hell i should go to some freaking launchpad? Things like this really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              You know what? I think that everybody by now is REALLY sick of hearing you spout your nvidia fanaticism. It is REALLY REALLY TIRED now. Please knock it off.
              1+
              (stupid 10 character limit)

Comment

for my person every opensource supporting company is welcome...
                i also will buy VIA hardware if they give me OS driver with basic functions..
                basic means openGL2.1+Xv video+KMS

nvidia fails here... such a big company and they can not pay only 2-3 devs to give a little bit of peace and freedome.
                And all of that misses the point of what I said.

And then you want to move back to nVidia is bad because of closed source driver...

in a thread which is discussing ATI's closed driver.

Seem slightly wrong is any way?

Comment

there is an beta page.. but its an cloused beta...
                  Yes. A closed beta for their closed source driver.

Comment

These are good news I suppose. When catalyst 10.10 comes out oficially it should be a notable improvement, although for me it doesn't make much diference since all the functionality I need is already present. I only use this PC as a workstation, so videos are rare and games are even rarer.

PS: it's always nice to see those nvidia/ati battles between Kano and Qaridarium

Comment

You could also, you know, browse the Ubuntu repositories with a web browser, without a stupid an acount...

Oh well...

Comment

Working...
                      X