Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recapping The New X.Org Development Process

Phoronix: Recapping The New X.Org Development Process

Scheduling issues had plagued X.Org Server development for the past few years: to the point that even delivering a point release had come more than a year late and major X Server releases were never delivered on time. This though has fortunately changed...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I want to see more pictures.. I want to know how me heroes look like

Comment

That pointy haired dude (bald, nyes ^^, ) is Bridgman if I'm not mistaking.

Comment

The guys pictured, facing us, is Keith Packard and, I presume, Peter Hutterer.

Comment

I believe that is Keith Packard, who knows about a million times as much about X as I do.

My "pointy haired boss" nature is more in spirit than in fact

We sent Alex and Richard to the conference; I'm back here in Markham. I am on the program as a presenter because I suggested one of the topics, but Alex will actually be facilitating the session rather than me.
          Test signature

Comment

cool ... i've seen bridgman before on one of mike's pics :P
            more pics, mike!

Comment

I guess Keith fell asleep

Comment

no rocket science but the new development process is doing its job rather well... cool.

Comment

Any news about accelerated video decode?

Comment

Working...
                  X