PHILIPS EDID problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHILIPS EDID problem

Hi everyone i have a problem. I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 Ultimate 1GB Video Card connected to a LCD monitor 21.5"w E -line-220E1SB1/00 and i have the latest ati drivers for my video card, my windows 7 ultimate 64 bit is up to date too but wen i try to obtain the 1920 x 1080 it says that my max rezolution is 1600x 1200...and at display it says 1.Generic Non-Pnp Monitor...Before the LCD monitor i had an old PHILIPS CRT 107E6 monitor....and i tried to use Phoenix to finde the EDID and change the rezolution but the only EDID file was the CRT's one...i managed to change that edid to get 1920x1080 rez but still i want my pc to detect my actual monitor....and it seems that my VIdeocard or my windows does not detect my monitor...any solutions??

Originally posted by aronaxmann View Post
    Hi everyone i have a problem. I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 Ultimate 1GB Video Card connected to a LCD monitor 21.5"w E -line-220E1SB1/00 and i have the latest ati drivers for my video card, my windows 7 ultimate 64 bit is up to date too but wen i try to obtain the 1920 x 1080 it says that my max rezolution is 1600x 1200...and at display it says 1.Generic Non-Pnp Monitor...Before the LCD monitor i had an old PHILIPS CRT 107E6 monitor....and i tried to use Phoenix to finde the EDID and change the rezolution but the only EDID file was the CRT's one...i managed to change that edid to get 1920x1080 rez but still i want my pc to detect my actual monitor....and it seems that my VIdeocard or my windows does not detect my monitor...any solutions??
    Spambot or some guy that doesn't understand that this is a linux forum. I vote spambot.

Comment

sorry for confuzion...

Comment

Working...
      X