No announcement yet.

Two Weeks To PhoronixFest... Errr Oktoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get to Oktoberfest until around 17.00 on Sunday due to flight travels and was concerned I wouldn't be able to get a seat in my usual location in the Augustiner tent due to the very late arrival, it being opening weekend, my waiter/waitress not knowing I'd be there that day, etc. Anyhow, I was instantly seated by them making room and in fact had a choice of seats thanks to them. So seating shouldn't be an issue at all this year in the area
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hell has quite possibly frozen over in Bavaria... A Microsoft Europe exec was buying me beers yesterday.
      Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Hell has quite possibly frozen over in Bavaria... A Microsoft Europe exec was buying me beers yesterday.
        He will want a refund on those beers once he finds out your linux buddies stole DirectX from them.

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
          He will want a refund on those beers once he finds out your linux buddies stole DirectX from them.
          It was a female Microsoft exec in a dirndl
          Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            It was a female Microsoft exec in a dirndl
            True love knows no operating system boundaries?

Comment

I'm also German and that's just bullshit.

Comment

What a load of crap. You seem to prefer a tinfoil hat to the traditional Oktoberfest-Filzhut... Stop hijacking an Oktoberfest-thread with your paranoia!

Comment

"mi?t", aua... Junge, dein Deutsch ist ja fast so schlecht wie dein Englisch...

Mit so ?bler Rechtschreibung bist du mal ganz sicher kein auf Verfassungsrecht spezialisierter Anwalt, insofern ist eine Diskussion ?ber deine wilden Theorien ?berfl?ssig - ganz besonders in nem Oktoberfest-Thread..

Sorry for the German, back to more amusing matters - so when exactly is the meetup? I'm game, I just need to hop on the subway! ;-D Augustiner ftw, great choice of beer, Michael!

Comment

Oh Gott, ein Forenkrieger.. Na viel spass dann noch, du hast den Thread ganz f?r dich und kannst dich den ganzen Tag selber reden h?ren, das scheint dir ja zu gefallen! ;-) Begl?ckst du im RL deine Umwelt auch wo irgend m?glich mit spannenden Theorien, die keine Sau interessieren, ja?

P.S: Es geht ums Oktoberfest!

To the rest: Simply ignore him and his wild theories, he's obviously a serious nutcase...

Comment

Ach ja, eines noch, weil ich's grad lese: Das mit der Kommasetzung, das/dass und die Gro?/Kleinschreibung ?ben wir aber besser nochmal, sonst wirkt das Pseudo-Eloquente Gesabbel etwas l?cherlich! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X