Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[extremely offtopic] The coolest, most memorable video you will ever see in your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [extremely offtopic] The coolest, most memorable video you will ever see in your life

Before you read this I want to warn you: if you're depressed then do _NOT_ watch this!

So here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jymDn0W6U

I suggest fullscreen it and put it at least on 480p!

I've seen cooler and more memorable than this.

Comment

PS:
      It *is* pretty cool though

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
        I've seen cooler and more memorable than this.
        Well if you ever think about space, for example when you look up into the sky at night, or when you see a movie that involves space, you now will constantly think about what you saw in that video. How large it is and all. You may _know_ how large it is but visualising it through this trip was pretty mind-blowing for me.

"Dad, how big is the space? Where does it end?"

Also this video has correct images and data. Others are mostly artist interpretations.

But if you've got cooler video's then please care to share

Comment

BBC's "The Universe" series might be worth your time

Comment

BBC's "The Universe" series might be worth your time
            There seems to be so much with "Universe" in the title that BBC has ever broadcasted that it turns Googles search algorythm inside out xD
            Also the iPlayer doesn't list that series.

However I came to find a bundle with BBC in the title that had the same cover as this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1051155/ , but then with a different title.

Comment

Oops, it's not BBC, it's History Channel. It consists of 5 seasons.

Comment

Oops, it's not BBC, it's History Channel. It consists of 5 seasons.
                Well whadaya know... I just watched a Space Travel episode of "The Universe" this very morning on YouTube
                Seems like I am now going to watch the rest of it

Comment

I watched it in 1080p. Nice stress test for multithreaded mplayer

Comment

I watched it in 1080p. Nice stress test for multithreaded mplayer
                    How exactly did you obtain it? Converted (legaly bought ofcourse ) Blu-Ray? xD

PS: Not that I would ever download some copyrighted material

Comment

Working...
                    X