phoronix - latest git test results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoronix - latest git test results

I found that there is two bugs with the test suite: First bug is that the logs have extra characters that cause the view results in the browser to error stating that the xml document is invalid.

The second bug is with video extensions test:
    For example, the console will state:
    Code:
    Final Results: PASS,PASS,PASS,FAIL,FAIL (GL, GL2, X-Video, XvMC, VDPAU)
    however the image produced will gave gl as blue instead of green and have text so small i can't even read the text.

Test Distro: Ubuntu 10.04
    Test Driver: catalyst 10.7
    video card: radeon hd 5770
    pts revision: afd7b066cfbc977f0522da192cf0c9d2a67dfc9b

Originally posted by Dandel View Post
    I found that there is two bugs with the test suite: First bug is that the logs have extra characters that cause the view results in the browser to error stating that the xml document is invalid.
    Do you have an example?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Do you have an example?
      Yes.... here's some of the lines which are causing problems with firefox...
      Code:
      V:   0.0   1/  1 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 
      V:   0.0   2/  2 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 
      V:   0.1   3/  3 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 
      V:   0.1   4/  4 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 
      V:   0.1   5/  5 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 
      however, if it's changed to: (no problems occur with firefox)
      Code:
      V:   0.0   1/  1 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0
      V:   0.0   2/  2 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0
      V:   0.1   3/  3 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0
      V:   0.1   4/  4 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0
      V:   0.1   5/  5 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0

Comment

Actually, i went up and found a few results on the pts global which is actually showing the regressions a bit better... (Also, i would edit my previous post, but that does not work.)

Failed tests, and version numbers...
        PTS v2.8.0b1 - failure
        PTS v2.6.1 - small text
        PTS v2.6.1 - Failure
        PTS v2.6.0 - Failure
        PTS v2.4.1 - small text

now as for tests which are showing proper results:
        pts V.2.0.0 - Working
        PTS v1.8.1 - perfect

Comment

Just did a test with the latest gui updates... the install still crashes when trying to download and install suites.

Code:
          phoronix-test-suite      phoronix-test-suite.bat  
          dandel@dandel-desktop:~/projects/pts/phoronix-test-suite$ ./phoronix-test-suite gui

Phoronix Test Suite v2.8.0b1

To Install: cachebench [v1.0.0]
              Determining File Requirements ..........................................
              Searching Download Caches ..............................................

1 Test To Install
                  1 File To Download [0.17MB]
                  1MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method pts_test_install_manager::get_install_count() in /home/dandel/projects/pts/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/modules/gui_gtk_events.php on line 61
          dandel@dandel-desktop:~/projects/pts/phoronix-test-suite$ ./phoronix-test-suite gui

To Install: crafty [v1.2.0]

1 Test To Install
                  1 File To Download [0.41MB]
                  6MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method pts_test_install_manager::get_install_count() in /home/dandel/projects/pts/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/modules/gui_gtk_events.php on line 61
          also as a quick note, the git log for some reason is not updating properly even though i got all of the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandel View Post
            Just did a test with the latest gui updates... the install still crashes when trying to download and install suites.

Code:
            phoronix-test-suite      phoronix-test-suite.bat  

To Install: cachebench [v1.0.0]

1 Test To Install
                    1 File To Download [0.17MB]
                    1MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

To Install: crafty [v1.2.0]

1 Test To Install
                    1 File To Download [0.41MB]
                    6MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

also as a quick note, the git log for some reason is not updating properly even though i got all of the changes.
            It should have been fixed yesterday, but I just refreshed the Git server so installations from the GUI should now work in the Phorogit.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks, and now it does work... however i found that the aio-stress and the download works, however the install fails.

Cannot find the following file: libaio.h
              System: Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid)
              Required Package: libaio-dev (does not auto-install)

Comment

Working...
              X