Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And Yet It Moves" Game Released For Linux

Phoronix: "And Yet It Moves" Game Released For Linux

For those too impatient to wait for next month for a new native Linux game release when Amnesia: The Dark Descent is set to premiere, there is another game with a native Linux client that was released today: And Yet It Moves...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great to see this posted in the news!

The gameplay in AYIM reminds me of Jumpman (also available for Linux), but I don't know who was first with the whole rotate-the-environment-around-you thing?

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
      Great to see this posted in the news!

The gameplay in AYIM reminds me of Jumpman (also available for Linux), but I don't know who was first with the whole rotate-the-environment-around-you thing?
      This game is freaking me out.

Comment

Wow, seems interesting. Sure the people that got the idea to move the maps like that, where on drugs.

Comment

Intriguing, but may cause a headache..

Comment

Originally posted by not.sure View Post
            Intriguing, but may cause a headache..
            Have you ever played... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31uWFlBn-IM

Comment

Not that rotating the world is a new idea (it's used in some oldish Flash games at least) but looks cool anyhow.

Comment

I can confirm that it works, both demo and full version (I enjoyed the demo a lot and I felt like supporting an indie developer). Running 64-bit version on an Athlon64 x2 5000+ with 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM and a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460. Distribution: Arch Linux x86_64.

Comment

i see 60% of linux users use 64bit

Comment

More rotating-world weirdness:

Comment

Working...
                    X