Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jalyst View Post
    Please, stop the madness!

Lets just discuss interesting facets of the filesystems in-question in their respective environments.
    What's the point of all this "tit-for-tat"?!

There's no such thing as the l337est environment/filesytem.
    All are worthy of informed, useful, constructive/helpful discussion.
    Yes.

Did you read my posts and links about data corruption? What do you think about data corruption?

Comment

• Nope only recently subscribed, I will watch the progression -if any- from now.

Comment

• Do you value your data? Have you heard about data corruption? Is that important to know, for you?

Comment

• Yes I do, yes I have, yes it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by kebabbert View Post
            No, you dont understand. Research papers must not be published in only the journals you link too. There are 1000s of journals. So, no. BTW, I have posted links to several researchers.
            You must show them to proof such papers exists, otherwise it's nothing more then FUDing and trolling. However, SUN FUDs.

Again, could you specify what you want me to prove? If you do not specify then I can not prove it. How do mean "solaris is dead"?
            1) Do you mean development of Solaris has stopped?
            2) Do you mean Solaris is not sold anymore?
            3) Do you mean no one is using Solaris?
            4) Do you mean there is no market for Solaris?
            5) Or do you mean everything 1-4?

What do you want me to prove, Kraftman? Please specify. I can prove everything above. But what do you ask? I do not understand. How many times earlier have I asked you to be more specific? 30 times?
            I don't understand. While Solaris is dead then it can't be better then Linux which is not dead. Do you mean something which is dead is better then something which is not?

Comment

Do you value your data? Have you heard about data corruption? Is that important to know, for you?
              Stupid editing time-limit...
              Yes I do, in what context?, yes it is.

Comment

Kraftman, you are hilarious. First you deny I posted research papers, white papers, etc - and then you say something like "I am not sure you posted these, maybe you did".
                One thing not related to another. This what you said is example of FUDing:

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) is a tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.
                I've deny you posted research papers, white papers, etc. which backups your claims. I didn't say you didn't post any research papers, white papers, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftman View Post
                  I don't understand. While Solaris is dead then it can't be better then Linux which is not dead. Do you mean something which is dead is better then something which is not?
                  Since when is solaris dead?
                  Still looks pretty healthy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jalyst View Post
                    Since when is solaris dead?
                    Still looks pretty healthy to me.
                    According to some link it's dead already. However, read some previous posts.

Comment

• opensolaris is alive and well.

Comment

Working...
                      X