Great site for keeping up with commercial Linux games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great site for keeping up with commercial Linux games

Hi, for those who buy Linux games, another site covering Linux game news is always welcome.
    My current top site for keeping informed of new and upcoming games for Linux is http://lgn.linux-hardcore.com/ Linux Gaming News which is updated nearly daily with news, screenshots, release info, etc. It covers mainly commercial closed-source games, so if you're only playing FOSS games, you may want to take a pass on the site.

Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for noticing my website.
        You might want to update your link a little :

I don't however update LGN on daily bases, I try to update it whenever I find worthy news that weren't already covered on other GNU/Linux gaming websites.

I love FOSS games, but I can't keep track on all the new versions that come out, and there is already a great website that does this job better then me :

Sometimes it's hard to find news so I relay on other people for help.
        I had a huge reserve when I started the website about a year ago, but now I'm almost out of news.
        Off course I never know when a worthy game comes out or in development.

It's a shame however that Phoronix didn't notice my post on LGP (at least at first) : http://lgn.linux-hardcore.com/open-letter-to-lgp/ and Michael's long and detailed response in the comments - that way you would know for sure that LGP is NOT dead.

Comment

As I don't see a way to edit my last post, the blog has moved to a new server and now it's official domain is :

Comment

i don't interesting staff man....please improve your work please.....

Comment

Originally posted by simon64 View Post
              i don't interesting staff man....please improve your work please.....
              Fail Troll Fail.
              Can you ban this obvious Troll...or at least teach him English ?

Comment

Working...
              X